A box contains everything to perform 25 tests. The box contains:
Instruction for use
Bottle of reagent A
Bottle of reagent B
Sensitivity: 92.3% (82.2% – 97.1%)*
*Confidence interval: 95%
Specificity: 96.4% (90.6% – 98.8%)*
*Confidence interval: 95%
Studies in medical offices:
Studies were conducted in 3 general practitioner’s offices. Practice staff, with varying degrees of educational knowledge, carried out the test. Each site tested a panel of 20 negatives, 20 positives and 20 average positives. The results obtained showed a 96% correlation with the expected results.
The detection limit of the test is approximately 105 bacteria/mL.
1. Murray, P.R., et al. Manual of Clinical Microbiology, 6th Edition, ASM Press, Washington D.C. p. 299-307.
2. Webb, KH. Does Culture Confirmation of High-sensitivity Rapid Streptococcal Tests Make Sense? A MedicalDecision Analysis. Pediatrics (Feb 1998), 101:2, 2.
3. Bisno AL, Gerber MA, Gwaltney JM, Kaplan EL, Schwartz RH. Diagnosis and Management of Group AStreptococcal Pharyngitis. Clinical Infectious Diseases (1997), 25: 574-83.
4. Needham CA, McPherson KA, Webb KH. Streptococcal Pharyngitis: Impact of a High-sensitivity Antigen Teston Physician Outcome. Journal of Clinical Microbiology (Dec 1998), 36: 3468-3473.
5. Shea, Y.R., Specimen Collection and Transport, Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook, Isenberg, H.D.,American Society of Microbiology, Washington D.C., 1.1.1-1.1.30, 1992.
6. Nussinovitch, M, Finkelstein Y, Amir J, Varsano, I. Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal pharyngitis inpreschool children aged 3 months to to 5 years. Clinical Pediatrics (June 1999), 38: 357-360.
7. Woods WA, Carter CT, Stack M, Connors Jr AF, Schlager TA. Group A Streptococcal Pharyngitis in Adults 30to 65 years of age. Southern Medical Journal (May 1999), 491-492.
Who are we?
AAZ is a French manufacturer that has designed, certified and launched the first HIV self-test (autotest VIH®) in France and throughout Europe. autotest VIH® is now available in tens of thousands of pharmacies in 17 European countries.
autotest VIH® was awarded the Prix Galien France in 2016 and the Prix Galien International (considered as a Nobel Prize in Pharmaceutical Research) in December 2018.
In 2019, AAZ launched the 2nd generation of autotest GLUTEN®, the first self-test for gluten intolerance that follows the recommendations of French and European health authorities.
Specialized in the design and manufacture of diagnostic tests for more than 10 years, AAZ, in partnership with distributors, now offers TROD’ANGINE®, the first of rapid test to be performed by the pharmacist in their pharmacies.